This gorgeous neo-gothic chapel was built by the French mission in 1873, and with its stained glass windows and secluded location, it is a rare find in Hong Kong. It was restored in 2003 and is now run by the Academy of Performing Arts. Wedding receptions after the service can take place in either the Sir Y.K. Pao studio on top of the chapel, or the Wellcome Theatre. The former has a glass dome with an excellent view of the Lamma ferry channel, while the latter is a converted cowshed that seats up to 150 guests.